SportsRandom

Reading sports blogs has ruined sports for me. Just like becoming a cop ruined cop shows for me. I used to enjoy watching and reading about sports. Now I watch hoping someone will screw up, or do something strange, so I can rip them. First in my own mind... now in a blog of my own, so I can talk about whatever I please. Here's hoping I can contribute to someone else looking for all the fault in the world surrounding the sports we love.

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Monday Night game official "not mine" pick.

So far this week has been a disaster for my picks. I will recap the weekend of terror later on, but without further ado, I present the Guest Pick of the Week! This week, it happens to be the Monday Night tilt between the Panthers of Carolina and the Bucs of the City of Tampa. Your guest picker: My sister.

"Talk about pressure. I have a bit of a dilemma here. My friend Annie loves the Bucs! But that cannot sway me, can it.

The truth is I have had it in for John Gruden since he left my Raiders. Big Time...everytime I see his mug on the TV I yell at it (and it has't been pretty) So my pick it definitely not based on team stats or anything. It's pure emotion.

I pick the Panthers over the Bucs. Johnson and Smith are going to have excellent games and romp all over the poor pitiful Bucs (sorry Annie) It will be a good day in our house!!!"

My sister is a Panther fan, could you tell? Anyway, since I usually pick based on intellectual statistical analysis (except Dallas games), emotion may be the way to go. But just for laughs, I think Carolina will win, too. But given 9 1/2 points... Tampa should cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home