SportsRandom

Reading sports blogs has ruined sports for me. Just like becoming a cop ruined cop shows for me. I used to enjoy watching and reading about sports. Now I watch hoping someone will screw up, or do something strange, so I can rip them. First in my own mind... now in a blog of my own, so I can talk about whatever I please. Here's hoping I can contribute to someone else looking for all the fault in the world surrounding the sports we love.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Who won the playoff games?

"This will be Romo's meltdown week and everyone will see it."

Oh my will they ever. I might feel sorry for Romo if he wore anything other than a Cowboy uniform. Thank you Tony Romo, now go have fun with a blonde celebrity.

I successfully picked 3 out of 4 games.

K.C. did not run, so did not win.

Eli didn't do as bad as I would have thought, but his teammates made up for every good moment he had. Jeff Garcia didn't really do anything wonderful, but he didn't do anything horrible, either.

New England was as you would expect. Big game and an opponent they know well = win.

I already covered the Seattle victory in depth.

I still have a few days to figure out who to pick this weekend, and at first glance, there ought to be some good games, and some tough picks. Four solid teams left in the AFC, four seriously flawed or just plain shaky teams left in the NFC. Any of the remaining AFC teams should win the Super Bowl the way things look right now.

I really have to do a hockey post someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home