SportsRandom

Reading sports blogs has ruined sports for me. Just like becoming a cop ruined cop shows for me. I used to enjoy watching and reading about sports. Now I watch hoping someone will screw up, or do something strange, so I can rip them. First in my own mind... now in a blog of my own, so I can talk about whatever I please. Here's hoping I can contribute to someone else looking for all the fault in the world surrounding the sports we love.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

March Madness

I've been watching quite a bit of the NCAA tournament. It's quite enjoyable. Basketball is not my favorite sport, and I prefer pro to college, but the emotion of these athletes, and the skills of some, are fun to watch. I have no particular allegiance to any college, so I'm not really rooting for anyone, but I find myself pulling for west coast teams first. If I have no favorite, I find myself rooting for the team that the announcers aren't favoring. No matter how hard the announcers try, you can easily tell who THEY are pulling for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home