SportsRandom

Reading sports blogs has ruined sports for me. Just like becoming a cop ruined cop shows for me. I used to enjoy watching and reading about sports. Now I watch hoping someone will screw up, or do something strange, so I can rip them. First in my own mind... now in a blog of my own, so I can talk about whatever I please. Here's hoping I can contribute to someone else looking for all the fault in the world surrounding the sports we love.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Some stuff, some randomly

I could play right tackle for the 49ers and there would be no noticeable dropoff in performance...Some people think they know everything, but most of the time they are really only hoping that you know less than them...I am not very patient, I want instant karma...I mean, I have instant coffee, instant cocoa, instant oatmeal, and even instant mac and cheese...And yes, I hate people who don't deserve what they have, especially when they take it from me...Gifts from one's kids are the best kind...I hate flies...If you didn't work for 6 months, would you get bored?...Don't sports teams realize there is not that much difference in what you get from a minimum salary rookie than from a high priced superstar? At least not enough to account for the difference in salary...Look at it this way, did Alex Rodriguez produce 7 times as much as Brandon Inge?...If you knew your local police department let untrained people run around with badges and guns, would you approve?...Don't ever waste time deciding which celebrity you would sleep with. It'll never happen anyway...Do I want the different, yet still interesting job (which pays less, but is "easier") or same interesting job like I had before (which pay more, but is "harder")?...If you could travel anywhere, right now, all expenses paid, would you go to a "vacation" spot, or go see family and/or friends?...Do I ask too many questions?...I passed by the scene of a head-on accident on the freeway today. It got me thinking, who would I NOT stop and help if saw them involved in such a collision? (Notice how I did not wish ill upon anyone, just won't stop and help)...Why is it okay for an ethnic person to make fun of their own etnicity, and to use otherwise unacceptable ethnic slurs toward their own ethnicity?...That did not make sense...I am a cracker...If the Earth WAS flat, could you see India from North America?...In what three ways can you tell if a box of cereal has any cereal in it without touching it?...Is there anything that has been in use without improvements for so long a time as the Number 2 Pencil?...I'm thinking I need another sports bit about now...I'm n ot one of them, but I know a lot of people who buy things for the "image"...Could you name a really whiny athlete in three different sports? Go ahead, its really easy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home