SportsRandom

Reading sports blogs has ruined sports for me. Just like becoming a cop ruined cop shows for me. I used to enjoy watching and reading about sports. Now I watch hoping someone will screw up, or do something strange, so I can rip them. First in my own mind... now in a blog of my own, so I can talk about whatever I please. Here's hoping I can contribute to someone else looking for all the fault in the world surrounding the sports we love.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday, quickly

San Francisco at Seattle
They are about to kick off in Seattle. It is raining. Seattle will win the game.
But... GO NINERS!!!!! (First time I've felt it worthy to cheer for them this year) (Actually, go Frank Gore, my starting fantasy running back).

Let me know how I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home