SportsRandom

Reading sports blogs has ruined sports for me. Just like becoming a cop ruined cop shows for me. I used to enjoy watching and reading about sports. Now I watch hoping someone will screw up, or do something strange, so I can rip them. First in my own mind... now in a blog of my own, so I can talk about whatever I please. Here's hoping I can contribute to someone else looking for all the fault in the world surrounding the sports we love.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Picky football games

I'm really busy this week, so not much thought with the picks. Deal with it.

Dallas at Atlanta
Atlanta off wins, Dallas off a loss = Atlanta wins game.

Miami at Buffalo
Miami only beats who you don't think they will, Buffalo too. Buffalo wins game.

Tampa at Chicago
Chicago way better, wins game.

Detroit at Green Bay
Detroit way worse. Green Bay wins game.

Jacksonville at Tennessee
Vince Young keeps winning. Tennessee wins game.

NY Jets at Minnesota
Jets came back to earth. Minnesota wins game.

Houston at New England
Hope for snow, New England wins game.

Washington at New Orleans
New Orleans too good. New Orleans wins game.

Pittsburgh at Carolina
Carolina shaky, Pittsburgh ugly. Carolina wins game.

Cleveland at Baltimore
Baltimore way better. Baltimore wins.

Denver at Arizona
Denver going wrong, Arizona going right. Arizona wins game.

St. Louis at Oakland
Its the Dysfunctional Bowl. Oakland champs at dysfunction, St. Louis wins game.

Philadelphia at NY Giants
Philly on a roll, NYG wacky dudes lately. Philly wins.

Kansas City at San Diego
San Diego just the best team in the league right now. They win.

Cincy at Indy
Abbreviation bowl. Scoring will not be abbreviated. Cincy has a longer abbrev., Cincy to win.

I only picked three road teams to win. Most of the games its either home team is just better, or the home edge is the difference. I didn't just pick all the home teams to be lazy. Lets see how I fare, shall we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home